University of Malakand
BS 4-Year Programs Evening Shift
Applications on prescribed form, appended with prospectus available in National Bank, University of Malakand Branch on payment of Rs. 2000/- are invited for admissions in to BS 4-Year Programs, Evening Shift in the following discipline(s).
1. BS Zoology
2. BS English
3. BS Sociology
4. BS Economics
Eligibility FA/F.Sc or Equivalent with at least 45 % Marks
5. BS Computer Science
6. BS Mathematics
Eligibility F.Sc Pre-Engineeringor Equivalent with at least 45 % Marks
7. BS Information Technology (IT)
Eligibility F.Sc Pre-Engineering/Pre-Medical or Equivalent with at least 45 % Marks
8. BS Islamic Studies and Religious Affairs
Eligibility FA/F.Sc or Equivalent with at least 45 % Marks or Saniviya khasa from any Wifaq
1. Admissions shall be on Open-Merit basis along with other requirements as given.
2. Single Admission Form can be utilized for applying to three disciplines for admission.
3. The admission form can also be downloaded from the university website: http://www.uom.edu.pk, where it must be accompanied by a bank draft of Rs. 2000/- in any branch of NBP in favor of the Director Finance, University of Malakand. Money order/cross cheque or less than the prescribed amount will not be accepted.
4. Candidates having 3″ Division or less than 45% marks in HSSC are not eligible. Age limit for admission in the above program(s) is 22 years provided that female candidates shall be exempted from the bar of age.
5. Candidates applying against reserved seats must attach relevant certificates, showing eligibility of the candidates against the seat for which they are applying
Closing Date for submission of Admission Forms: 02-10-2019
Hafiz-e-Quran Test: 07-10-2019
Interview for seats reserved for disabled students: 07-10-2019
Display of Merit List (Concerned Departments): 08-10-2019
Interview and Fee submission (Concerned Departments): 09-10-2019
Commencement of Classes: 10-10-2019
DEPUTY REGISTRAR ADMISSIONS, UNIVERSITY OF MALAKAND
Ph. 0945-9250511 firstname.lastname@example.org