University of Malakand Job 5 Mar 2019, Registrar
UNIVERSITY OF MALAKAND
Chakdara Dir (L), Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan Ph: 0945-9250517-18 website: http://www.uom.edu.pk
(Advertisement No, 02/2019)
University of Malakand invites highly qualified and experienced Pakistani Nationals for the position of REGISTRAR on contract basis. Applications, on the prescribed form to be downloaded from the University of Malakand website (www.uom.edu.pk). should reach office of the undersigned on or before 13-03-2019.
PhD with 15 years relevant experience or Master Degree/LLB or higher qualification with 18 years Teaching/Administration experience in BPS-17 or above in a recognized University.
General Terms and Conditions:
1. Attested/verified photocopies of degrees, certificates, transcripts, DMCs, domicile, computerized national ID card, experience certificates and other testimonials, two recent passport size photographs along with Deposit Slip/Receipt of NBP Campus Brach or a Bank Draft (Nonrefundable) of Rs. 2000/- in favor of Director Finance, University of Malakand be attached with the application (money orders will not be accepted).
2. Candidates serving in government I semi-government I autonomous organizations / institutes must apply through proper channel with an NOC; otherwise their application forms shall not be entertained.
3. No TA/DA will be paid for test / interviews.
4. Incomplete applications and those received after the due date shall not be entertained.
5. Telephone/Mobile numbers and email addresses must be provided along with mailing address for quick correspondence.
6. The University will not be responsible for any delay or non-receipt of call letters for test/interview and the matter should be settled with the concerned post office or courier service.
7. The selected candidate will be paid the package of BPS-20 (with total emoluments) as per approved pay structure of the University of Malakand.
8. The University reserves the right to cancel the post without showing any reason.
9. Errors / admissions / modification (if any) shall be rectified by the University as per rules.
Dr. Shabir Ahmad,
Deputy Registrar (Meetings) University of Malakand