University of Malakand Jobs 30 April 2019, Lecturer, Assistant Professor, Artist
UNIVERSITY OF MALAKAND
ChakdaraDir (L), Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan Ph: 0945-9250517-18 website: http://www.uom.edu.pk Fax: 0945-9250505
(Advertisement No. 04/2019)
Applications, on the prescribed form to be downloaded from the University ofMalakand website (www.uom.edu.pk) are invited from the eligible Pakistani Nationals for the following vacant positions on permanent basis:
5. Computer Science & IT
6. Commerce & Management
11. Islamic Studies
12. Journalism & Mass Communication
15. Political Science
18. Psycho logy
20. Social work
22. Software Engineering
23. Tourism & Hotel Management
26. Lab Engineer
27. Deputy Controller of Examinations
28. Deputy Director Sports
29. Deputy Registrar Academics
30. Assistant Provost
31. Assistant Controller of Examinations
32. Assistant Director Planning BPS-17
33. Assistant Director of Works BPS-17
34. Artist BPS-17 (01)
35. Assistant Chief Audit BPS-17
General Instruction/Terms and Conditions
1. Application form can be downloaded from the University website (www.uom.edu.pk).
2. Certified attested copies of all educational certificates, degrees, diplomas, transcripts/ DMCs. PEC Registration Card, domicile, CN1C, experience certificates and other testimonials, three recent passport size photographs along with a bank draft or receipt/slip of NBP, University of Malakand Campus Branch (Nonrefundable) of Rs. 4.500/- for Professor, Rs. 3,000/- for Associate Professor and Rs. 2,000/- for all other positions in favor of the Director Finance, University ofMalakand he attached with the application form (money orders will not be accepted). Candidates serv ing in Government/Semi Government ‘Autonomous Organizations/Institutions must apply through proper channel with an NOC, otherwise their application forms will be rejected.
3. For the positions of professors and Associate Professors, four (04) sets of publications and application form are also required to be submitted.
4. Candidates applying to more than one post and also for the same post on BPS and on TTS shall have to submit separate application forms.
5. Applications on prescribed form complete in all respect should reach the office of the Deputy Registrar (Meetings) latest by May 24, 2019. Incomplete applications and those received after due date will not be entertained.
6. Telephone/Mobile Numbers, Email Addresses and Postal Addresses must be clearly written in the application form for quick correspondence.
7. The University will not be responsible for any delay or non-receipt of call letters for test/interview and the matter should be settled with the concerned post office or courier service.
8. 2% (PWD) quota will be reserved for special persons only. Special candidates applying, must attach with their form the disability, special CNIC, certificates issued by the Provincial Council for Rehabilitation of Disabled persons as well as from the respective Medical Superintendent / Medical Board showing therein the specific disability and both the certificates must be issued before the closing date of this advertisement.
9. No TA/DA will bepaid for test/interview.
10. The University reserv es the right to increase/decrease the number of posts or cancel them without showing any reason.
11. Errors/omissions (ifany) will be rectified by the University as per rules.
12. Age limit is 1K-45 years. In case of TTS the upper age limit shall be 55 years.
Note: The candidates who had previously applied for the positions at S.NO 28, S.NO 31, S.NO 33 & S.NO 34 against the advertisement No: 06/2016 dated 15/10/2016 are directed to resubmit their application afresh without application processing lee.
DR. SHABIR AHMAD
DEPUTY REGISTRAR MEETINGS, UNIVERSITY OF MALAKAND