UNIVERSITY OF MALAKAND
Chakdara Dir (Lower), Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
Ph: 0945-9250517 website: www.uom.edu.pk Fax: 0945-9250505
(Advertisement No. 03/2019)
The University of Malakand invites applications on prescribed form from the eligible Pakistani Nationals for the following vacant positions on regular basis:
1. OFFICE ASSISTANT (BPS-16)
Graduate with 02 years experience OR Intermediate with 5 years experience.
2. PERSONAL ASSISTANT (BPS-16)
a) 1st Class Bachelor’s Degree with a speed of 100 words per minu:e in Shorthand and 40 words per minute in Typing and at least 3 years experience as Stenographer.
b) Adequate knowledge of Computer in using MS Office.
3. JUNIOR CLERK (BPS-11)
F.A/F.Sc with 03 years office experience. Preference will be given to those having Computer knowledge
4. LIBRARY ASSISTANT (BPS-11)
Master of Library & Information Sciences in 1st division from a recognized University OR Bachelor of Library & Information Sciences in at least 2nd division from a recognized University with three 3 years relevant experience OR Diploma in Library Science from a recognized Institute/ University with 5 years relevant experience.
5. GENERATOR OPERATOR (BPS-11)
Diploma of Associate Engineering (Electrical) with Minimum 02 years experience in the relevant field.
6. NAIB IMAM (BPS-11)
Certificate in Daura-e-Hadith and Qirrat from a recognized Dar-ul-Uloom with 7 years relevant experience in a Mosque. Hafiz of parts of Al Quran.
7. LABORATORY ASSISTANT (BPS-7)
Matric with Science in Ist Division and 07 years experience in the relevant field in BPS-5 OR F.Sc in at least 2nd Division for fresh appointments)
8. DISPENSER (BPS-7)
Matric Science in at least 2nd division with Dispenser Certificate and 03years experience in the relevant field.
9. DRIVER (BPS-5)
Matric in at least 2nd division with a valid HTV /LTV license and having 5 years experience of driving heavy transport OR Literate with a valid HTV/LTV license and having 10 years experience of driving heavy transport.
10. TUBE WELL OPERATOR (BPS-5)
Matric in at least 2nd division with 2 years experience in Operating Tube-Wells OR literate with 10 years experience in Operating lube-Wells.
11. LABORATORY ATTENDANT (BPS-5)
Matric with Science in at least 1st Division.
12. KHADIM (BPS-2)
Matric with basic Islamic knowledge and proficiency in Nazira or literate with b years relevant experience.
13. CLEANER / CONDUCTOR & SWEEPER (BPS-1)
Matriculate in 1st division OR literate with 05 years relevant experience.
14. NAIB QASID, MALI, BEARER, HELPER, (BPS-1)
Matriculate in at least 2nd division OR literate with 05 years relevant experience.
15. COOK (BPS-1)
Preferably literate with at least 5 years experience of working in reputable hotels.
General Instructions / Terms and Conditions:
1. Application form can be downloaded from r he University website (www.uom.edu.pk) or may be obtained from the reception at main gate of the University.
2. Certified copies of educational certificates/degrees/transcripts/DMCs, domicile, CNIC, experience certificates and other testimonials, three recent passport size photographs along with a bank draft or receipt/slip of NRP, University of Malakand Campus Branch (Nor refundable) of Rs. 500/-for S.No. 01 & 2) and Rs. 350/- (for S.No. OS to 11) in favor of the Director Finance, University of Malakand be attached with the application form (money orders will not be accepted). No Application Fee required for the posts from S. No. 12 to 15.
3. Candidates serving in Government/Semi Government/Autonomous organization / institution in must apply through proper channel with an NOC otherwise their application forms will be rejected.
4. Applications on prescribed form complete In all respect should reach the office of the Deputy Registrar (Meetings) latest by April 30; 2019. Incomplete applications and those received after due date will not be entertained.
5. Telephone/Mobile Numbers, Email Addresses and Postal Addresses must be clearly written in the application form for quick correspondence.
6. The University will not be responsible for any delay or non-receipt of call letters for test/interview and the matter should be settled with the concerned post office or courier service.
7. 2% (PWD) quota in the above ail categories will be reserved for disable persons only. Disable candidates applying, must attach with their form the disability, special CNIC, certificates issued by the Provincial Council for Rehabilitation of Disabled persons as well as from the respective Medical Superintendent/Medical Board showing therein the specific disability and both the certificates must be issued before the closing date of this advertisement.
8. No TA/DA will be paid for test/interview.
9. The University reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts or cancel them without showing any reason. Errors/omissions (if any) will be rectified by the University as per rules.
10 Age limit is 18-45 years for the positions from S/No. 1 to 14, and 18-30 years for 5. No. 15
University of Malakand