UNIVERSITY OF THE PUNJAB
Sports Based Admission (2019-20) Pre-Admission Selection Trials
Contact #: Sports Office (Men) 042-99213755 Sports Office (Women) 042-37240163
One percent seats have been reserved for Admission on sports basis in the M.A/M.Sc., MBA, BBA, BS (Hons), B.com, M.com, BFA and MFA.
Outstanding players are encouraged to take part in the pre-admission selection trials. Only Inter Board, Inter University & National Medalist players will be preferred to appear for trials. The candidates desirous to take admission in Lahore, Gujranwala and Jhelum campuses are advised to appear in the sports trials according to the following schedule:
1. Sports based Admission/Registration Forms will be available at Punjab University website (http://pu.edu.pk/page/downloads). The candidate has to download the form and to send hard copy (prinout) of Admission/Registration From along with original Fee Challan of Rs. 200/- with all required documents through postal service/courier service or personally at Sports Office (Men), Old Campus, PU before 23-08-2019 by post and by hand 26-08-2019 (04:00 P.M). Office will remain open on Saturday and Sunday during the above said period.
2. The Challan Form may be downloaded from PU website (httpy/11l.68.103.26/old/fee/challan/) or the amount may be deposited in the Habib Band Limited (HBL) or United Bank Limited (UBL) accounts. Habib Bank Account No. 0042-7900-0843-03, United Bank Account No. 2255-9255-1 (MCA)
3. The Admission & Registration Form must be submitted along with 4 recent passport size Photographs, Academic & Sports Certifications, CNIC (photocopy) duly attested.
4. One Admission/Registration Form will be used for one game only. Separate Registration form to be used if a candidate desires to appear in more than one sport.
5. Candidates should report on the scheduled date and time in proper Kit/Clothing (Cricketers must be in white kit) and must bring their own sportswear & gear (bats, rackets, hockey sticks, joggers, rifle & cartridges, etc.).
6. No separate trials will be conducted for students desirous to get admission in Gujranwala and Jhelum campuses.
7. Selected candidates are required to submit original documents within three days after the list being displayed.
8. Candidates will receive Admission/Registration slips along with Registration No. duly stamped by sports office before commencement ofTrials. In case of failure he will not be allowed to appear in trials.
9. Students admitted on sports basis will be given incentives such as full tuition fee and dues waivers, attractive scholarships, free hostel accommodation in sports hostel, free medical cover and other fringe benefits, based on their performance at HEC, National and International levels in their respective sports.
10. A list of Shortlisted candidates will be displayed on Notice Board of Sports Department (Men & Women) after the completion of trials.
11. Admission in the relevant games shall be made in accordance with the need.
12. Departmental Entry Test is mandatory for each candidate.