University of Swat
University of Swat offers a scholarships to provide financial support to the talented students who lack fiscal means to pursue higher education. The students will be entitled for (subject to eligibility) the following scholarships:
• Prime Minister Fee Reimbursement Scheme (HEC) for FATAand backward areas of Khyber Pukhtunkhwa
• University of Swat Semester Wise Merit Scholarship
• Fauji Foundation Excellence Award for Higher Professional Courses
• MORA Scholarship • HEC-FNB Scholarship • Pakistan Baitul Mai • SAFE Amount Scholarship
HEC NEED BASED SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
HEC Need Based Scholarship from highly deserving prospective students of University of Swat are also offered. Students need to compete for securing admission at University of Swat as per admission policy of the university and be enrolled in a degree program. The application form can be downloaded from the HEC/University website. Last date for submission of application form to University advancement and Financial Aid office is 21 st August 2019.
1. Minimum eligibility criteria for admission to all undergraduate programs at the University of Swat is at least 45% marks or 2nd Division in F.A/F.Sc or equivalent. Candidates with less than 45% marks or 2nd division in intermediate are not eligible to apply for admission to the BS programs.
2. Prospectus with Pre-Admission form can be obtained on payment of Rs.900/- during working hours from Habib Bank Limited Mingora, Bank Square, Swat. Pre-Admission form can also be downloaded from www.uswat.edu.pk and will be acceptable with a bank draft of Rs.900/-payable to Habib Bank Limited, Mingora Bank Square, Swat (0221) in favour of Treasurer University of Swat, Account No.7901357503. Furthermore candidates from outside Pakistan may deposit the application form fee using Habib Bank Ltd. swift code HABBPKKAXXX along with the above given bank account information.
3. The Pre-Admission form duly filled in should reach the Admission Office, University of Swat Main Campus, Sector D, Kanju Township, Swat latest by Wednesday August 21, 2019 (till 12:00 noon) with attested copies of the following documents:
• Academic certificates (SSC, HSSC or equivalent)
• Character certificate
• Two recent passport size photographs (no exception)
• Undertaking as per specimen appended in the prospectus of University of Swat
• Domicile Certificate
• Computerized NIC or Form-B of the candidate and that of Father/Guardian.
4. Pre-Admission forms received after due date will not be entertained.
5. Merit will be determined on the marks obtained in the qualifying exam result i.e. intermediate or Equivalent.
6. If the number of students admitted in a program/discipline is less than 15, the University will reserve the right not to offer that program.
7. Applicants applying against quota seats must attach relevant documents in support of his/her elligibility. The details of quota seats are given in the prospectus.
8. Age limit for (male candidates) in BS programs is 22 years.
9. There is No age limit for Female Candidates.
10. In case of overseas qualification an equivalence certificate issued from the authorized bodies should be produced at the time of submission of form.
11. Errors / Omissions (if any) will be rectified by the University as per rules.
12. Exercise your right to choose degree program option carefully in the Pre-Admission Form ,as it might not be changed later on.
1) Prospectus with admission form for Shangla Campus can be obtained on payment of Rs.900/- during working hours from Shangla Campus, Liloni Road, Opp. Police Line, Alupri, Distt: Shangla.
2) The admission form duly filled in should reach the Shangla Campus, University of Swat, latest by Wednesday August 21, 2019 (till 12:00 noon)
3) Fee Submission and Interviews will be held at Shangla Campus.