UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, NOWSHERA
(Shuhada-e-APS, UoT Nowshera) Amangarh, Nowshera
Admissions Open Fall — 2019
The University of Technology Nowshera. a first public sector university in district Nowshera is striving to deliver high class technological education to its graduates and guide them to acquire a profound expertise of the latest trends in state of art. The University facilitates its graduates by offering scholarships at different times of the year and has a good pool of highly qualified and experienced faculty members of international repute. The University invites applications for admission from both “Male and Female” candidates to the following 4-Years Bachelor of Engineering Technology Degree Programs, for Fall-2019 on the prescribed form available at ETEA Website (www.etea.edu.pk). Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
ETEA Test Schedule
1. Availability of ETEA online Entrance Test Forms 1st August, 2019
2. Last Date for Submission of Forms/Registration for ETEA Test 23rd August, 2019
3. ETEA Entrance Test 1st September, 2019
4. Declaration of result by ETEA 3rd September, 2019
Result gazette will be provided to the Vice Chancellor. University of Technology, Nowshera on 6th September 2019 by ETEA Office.
1. Khyber Pakhtunkhwa candidates must appear in Education Testing and Evaluation Agency (ETEA), 2019 Entrance Test.
2. 85% seats of open merit in each technology are for candidates having Khyber Pakhtunkhwa domicile.
3. 25% of the total seats in each technology are allocated to self-finance for candidates having Khyber Pakhtunkhwa domicile.
4. 15% seats of open merit shall be filled in each technology from Pakistan, Gilgit Baltistan and Azad Jammu Kashmir (AJK). These candidates will be admitted by their respective Boards/TEVTA Agencies etc.
5. If open merit seats are not filled, they shall be offered to Khyber Pakhtunkhwa candidates on merit.
6. If quotas create a fraction, this will be rounded upward if more then 0.5, and downward if less than0.5. a. Merit is prepared on the basis of the following weightage: SSC Marks Obtained= 10%; DAE/FSc Marks Obtained = 40%; ETEA Test Marks Obtained = 50%; b. The merit of DAE 3rd year result awaited applicants will be calculated on the basis of 2 years aggregate result, c. The 3 rd year result awaited DAE applicants have to qualify the eligibility criteria after the final result declaration; and that they shall submit the overall pass result latest by 30-09-2019, otherwise the admission of such applicants shall standcancelled.
7. UoT, Nowshera reserves the rights to withdraw any Program(s) or modify rules regarding theProgram(s).
8. Aseparate ETEA Test for the DAE and FSc students shall be conducted on the same date and venue.
9. Provision of original CNIC is mandatory atthe time of entry to ETEA test venue.
10. Venue of the ETEA Entrance Test is UoT, Nowshera.
11. For Hafiz-e-Quran 20 marks shall be added with total marks of DAE/FSc.
How to Apply for ETEA Test
1. Interested candidates may first visit www.etea.edu.pk and apply online.
2. After successful submission of online application, a prescribed UBL online deposit slip will be generated.
3. Take a printout of the generated UBL deposit slip & deposit Rs. 700/- as application processing/Test fee (non-refundable) in any branch of UBL on that prescribed printed deposit slip of UBL.
4. After successful fee submission, please keep the original deposit slip (candidate copy) having bank desired stamp with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
5. Availability of online Application Form on www.etea.edu.pk on 1st August, 2019
6. Last date forsubmission of online Application is 23rd August, 2019
7. Candidates will be informed through SMS by ETEA to download and Print their Roll No. Slips from www.etea.edu.pk.
8. Test Date, Time & Venue will be mentioned on Roll No. Slip.
9. No separate Call Letter will be issued to candidates for admission test through postal/courier means.
1. Please keep your documents and passport size scanned picture (soft copy) with you at the time of online applies.
2. Read the instructions thoroughly before filling the online application form.
3. ETEA shall verify deposited fee at any stage. If your payment is not verified, yourcandidature shall be rejected.
4. Fee deposited on someone else CNIC shall not be verified.
5. Keep the bank printed receipt safe with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
6. Applications of all those candidates who do not give correct information while filling the online application form, will not be rejected only, but would be proceeded against and strict action shall be taken against them.
1. Hafiz-Quran Test 11-09-2019 UoT Nowshera
2. First Merit Last 16-09-2019 UoT Nowshera
3. Second Merit List 19-09-2019 UoT Nowshera
4. Documents Verification/Payment of University Dues 16-09-2019 to 19-09-2019 UoT Nowshera
5. Orientation Day/Commencement of Classes 30-09-2019 UoT Nowshera
For detailed instructions of online application and deposit of prescribed fee, visit University Website: www.uotnowshera.edu.pk or ETEA website: www.etea.edu.pk