U.S. Pakistan Center for Advanced Studies in Energy (USPCAS-E)
University of Engineering & Technology Peshawar
U.S. Pakistan Center for Advanced Studies in Energy. University of Engineering & Technology (UET) Peshawar is a USAID funded new initiative with the mission to support Pakistan’s economic development by strengthening relevance and responsiveness of University products, including applied and policy research and skilled graduates, to the needs of public and private sectors. The Center invites applications from Pakistani nationals for the following position on contract basis. The requisite qualification and experience is given below. Prospective candidates should apply online at http://uspcase.uetpeshawar.edu.pk .Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
1. Financial & Grants Manager
1. The last date for receipt of online application form is June 06, 2019.
2. Only short listed candidates, who meet the criteria, will be called for interview.
3. Applications received after due date, shall be rejected without intimation to the candidates.
4. Suitably qualified and experienced females are encouraged to apply.
5. The USPCAS-E UET Peshawar reserves the right to withdraw/cancel/postpone the advertisement in whole or part thereof.
6. No TA/DA will be admissible.
7. This position will end by September 2019.
USPCAS-E, UET Peshawar: Sector B/3, Plot D, Near Sui Gas Office, Opposite ILM School, Hayatabad, Phase 5, Peshawar, Kliyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan