Workers Welfare Board Sindh Tender Notice 13 March 2019 Printing Materials
WORKERS WELFARE BOARD SINDH
GOVERNMENT OF SINDH
Establishment under Sindh Workers Welfare Fund Act, 2014
St-19, Block Adjacent to STEVTA, Opposite Aero Club, Gulshan-e-lqbal, Karachi-75300
Phone: 99244681 & 99244682 Fax: 99244686 URL: www.swwb.com.pk, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
SUPPLY OF OFFICE / SCHOOLS PRINTING MATERIALS FOR ALL WORKERS MODEL SCHOOLS AND COLLEGES LOCATED IN SINDH
Sealed bids are invited from reputed / established firms / suppliers /contractors, registered with Income Tax and Sales Tax / SRB authorities, for supply of above mentioned goods and printing articles.
Estimated Bidding Cost: Under (02) Two Million
Bid Security In the form of PO/DD: 3% of bid/quoted articles value
Tender Document Collection (Start Date): Publication/Hoisting of Notice
Tender Document Collection (End Date): 01-04-2019
Tender Document Submission Date & Time: 01-04-2019 uptill 10:00 a.m.
Tender/Bid Opening Date &Time: 01-04-2019 at 10:30 a.m.
Tender documents can be obtained on submission of a written request on company letterhead supported with copies of GST / SRB & NTN Certificates, during office working hours, on payment of Tender document Cost Rs. 200/- (each) (non-refundable/non-transferable) in form of PO/DD in favour of “Workers Welfare Board Sindh” from the below address: The Assistant Secretary (Admin), Workers Welfare Board Sindh, Education Section, ST-19, Block-6, Gulshan-e-lqbal, Near NIPA. Karachi. Phone No, 021-99244681-2, Fax: 021-99244686
• Sealed bids with necessary attachments accompanied by the Bid Security should be dropped in tender Box, marked “Procurement” & (tender title) at Workers Welfare Board, Sindh Karachi, on the tender document submission date and time.
• Bid opening procedure will be Single Stage — One Envelope System. The envelope must contain complete material specifications and other documents, as required under bid evaluation criteria or any other information deemed necessary.
• The bids will be opened on the aforementioned date & time in the presence of bidders or their authorized representatives. Prospective bidders are invited to attend the tender opening (single representation).
• Incomplete or conditional tender cannot be considered or entertained.
• Workers Welfare Board Sindh reserves the right to accept or reject any bidr subject to relevant provisions of Sindh Public Procurement Regulatory Authority Rules 2010.
ASSISTANT SECRETARY (ADMIN) FOR SECRETARY Workers Welfare Board, Sindh, Karachi