World TB Day 24 March 2019, Free Screening Free Diagnosis Free Treatment
Cough for more than© weeks, Blood stained sputum, low grade fever, weight loss, loss of appetite and fatigue could be signs of TB
WORLD TB DAY
Free Screening / Free Diagnosis / Free Treatment
• Free Screening of over 800.000 persons for TB. annually
• Free diagnosis and treatment to more than 200,000 patients every year
• An active network of 644 TB centres and Laboratories across Punjab
• Diagnosing and treating around 1500 Drug Resistant TB patients every year
• Expanding Gene X-pert testing sites from 120 to 170 all over Punjab
• Engaging private sector through more than 3000 GPs and 160 private hospitals
• Reaching the untapped population in Old homes, orphanages, mental health institutions and far flung areas through chest camps.
• Spreading awareness messages in communities to involve every walk of life.
• Operational researches for an ongoing process of improvement
• Screening TB patients for comorbidities
• Keeping abreast with International Guidelines and Sustainable Development Goals