Young Development Fellowship Program YDFP 2019 How to Apply
ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE YOUNG DEVELOPMENT FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM (YDFP)
The Planning and Development Department, through its revitalized and restructured Research and Training Wing, plans to start Young Development Fellowship Program. The program will attract fresh graduates with a strong passion to learn and lead the premier organizations of Sindh as the selected candidates will be given an opportunity to work with Planning and Development Department, Government of Sindh. Sindh’s talented graduates educated from National and International Institutions, and Universities are encouraged to apply for the Fellowship Program for career development through an enabling environment to hone their leadership qualities.
Duration and Number of Fellowships
Five prestigious Fellowships of one year program will be awarded on a competitive basis. YDFP will help promote multi-institutional and multi-disciplinary training across the Planning and Development Department, Government of Sindh. Reasonable living allowance will be paid to selected Fellows as approved by the P&D Board.
Fellowships are open to graduates of Sindh, with recognized degrees from Universities / Institutes of National and International repute. Candidates must have the potential to become leaders in the national development process and must possess the passion for developing intellectual knowledge base for policy formulation, planning, research and data analysis:
Candidates must have academic degree from National or International university recognized by HEC.
Candidates who have graduated more than 1 year ago are ineligible to apply.
Candidate must have a Sindh Domicile / PRC.
Candidate’s age should not exceed 30 years at the time of application.
Candidates must meet the minimum requirement of First-Class / 3.0 CGPA.
Candidates must not have 3rd Division in any academic qualification.
Candidate must fulfill following criteria:
How to Apply
1. Applicants may download the application form from www.planning.sindh.gov.pk
2. Application form along with detailed CV and one passport size picture should be sent to the Office of Director General (R&TW) via email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 15 days of publication of this advertisement. Applications received after 15 days of publication will not be considered.
3. Email subject should be titled ‘Young Development Fellowship’.
4. Applications not in the pre-defined format and incomplete applications will be considered invalid.
5. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview.
6. No TA/DA will be allowed for test / interview.
Email Address: email@example.com
Office of the Director General, Research and Training Wing,
Planning and Development Department, Government of Sindh.
Section Officer (Admn-I)
Planning & Development Board, Sindh
Planning & Development Department
Government of Sindh, Karachi